Benefits of Tadasana:
- Relieves sciatica.
- Strengthens knees, thighs, and ankles.
- Steadies breathing.
- At the same time develops flexibility and strength, particularly in the spine.
- Reduces flat feet.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Relieves pains, aches, and tension throughout the body.
- Encourages healthy elimination and digestion.
- Firms buttocks and abdomen
- Expels depression and dullness.
- Increases power, strength and mobility in the feet, hips and legs.
- Harmonizes mind and the body.
- Increases awareness.
- Increases enthusiasm and energy.
- Improves posture.
- Straightly stand, on the ground place your feet flat at that time your heels a little distance. Big toes bases are touching. The both feet between allocate your weight equally. Do this you will feel fully balance your weight in both feet.
- Stays your thigh muscles compact with no harden your belly.
- Raise your both hands and joined your two hands fingers.
- Extend the shoulders blades and a little bend towards the back after release slowly.
- At that time your head in a straight line with the middle of your pelvis, and also keep your chin floors parallel. Soften your eyes and throat.
- Stay this pose for minimum 30 seconds. Longer time you can keep balancing that time you may try to do one minute. Maintain to breathe easily.
Before doing any asana you must know your health. When you feels pain while doing any asanas then you have to stop it immediately. A trained instructor can guide you in a better way.