Benefits of Matsyasana:
- Relieve neck, shoulders and throat tension.
- Strengthen the back neck and upper back.
- Relieve irritation and stress.
- Stimulates throat and belly organs.
- Reduce diabetes and asthma.
- Start this asana with Corpse Pose.
- Your back also in the flat position, your arms are straight, on the floor put down your palms at that time place your hands in under your buttocks.
- Tip your head. Your top rest on the floor. Stay minimum 30 seconds.
- Now go to the fish pose, slip the head back and then inferior the chest.
- Go to finish this asana that time relaxes and does Corpse pose.
- Relax and inhale.
Before doing any asana you must know your health. When you feels pain while doing any asanas then you have to stop it immediately. A trained instructor can guide you in a better way.